Home Forums WoodMart support forum Revo slider and product thumbs disappeared after update

Revo slider and product thumbs disappeared after update

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Different
    Participant

hi,

after update, a few things broke on our site. The most obvious is that revo slider is not appearing as well as the product thumbs. There are 0 errors in the console and the log. One thing I spotted is that WPBakery Frontend editor is not working either… it shows a bunch of js errors about missing block stuff. Pic attached.

Another strange thing is, no matter how I set the webshop list page in Woodmart settings – it does not change.
    We are also not able to display a sitewide text with Woo or with Woodmart func.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

There is an issue with the 3rd party plugins. Please deactivate all the 3rd party plugins and activate only theme-required plugins on the site and then check the issue. I am sure your issue will be solved. Then Activate the 3rd party plugins one by one and check which plugin is creating the issue for you.

Otherwise, if the issue still exists then keep the 3rd party plugins deactivated and share the WP admin login details of your site so I will check and give you a possible solution.

Best Regards.

Different
    Participant

Hi,

all plugins are already disabled, site is still no good. Credentials were already posted above.

Cheers,
    J

Hello,

Also, now your given login details are not working, please share the correct login details of your site so I will check and solve the issue.

Best Regards.

Different
    Participant

Damn, don’t know what happened, but now I’ve recreated the user. Please try now.

Different
    Participant

hi, any news on this? 🙂

Hello,

Your issue has been solved. Please check the site after removing the browser cache.

Best Regards.

Different
    Participant

Thank you, great. Can you please provide some background what should we do next time something similar happens?

Different
    Participant

Just one remark… WpBakery is still giving a bunch of errors… :/ Some parts are loading of the editor however.
    https://safetymunkaruha.hu/wp-admin/post.php?vc_action=vc_inline&post_id=29&post_type=page

Hello,

1. Actually, you have added the incomplete shortcode in the Theme Settings >> Footer >> Copyright section, which created the issue, I have deleted that incomplete code and the slider is working fine.

2. Also, I did not see any issue on the page the WP Bakery editor is working fine:
    https://safetymunkaruha.hu/wp-admin/post.php?vc_action=vc_inline&post_id=29&post_type=page

Best Regards.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)