Home Forums Basel support forum revolution slider

revolution slider

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

mdominik5
    Participant

Hi,
    can you send me a code to activate RS? I can’t edit it 🙁

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

Visual Composer and Revolution slider come bundled with our theme but they can’t be activated with our purchase code. Actually, you don’t need to do this. Only in case you want to get free premium support from its author, you can purchase it from codecanyon. But it is not necessary since we will always provide you with the latest updates.

Regards

mdominik5
    Participant

Okay, so maybe you can tell me how to edit any of this things from slider? In attachment.
    I can’t do anything there.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

You can edit this slider in the Dashboard -> Slider Revolution -> edit slides.
    Contact us if you will have additional questions. We also suggest you to watch video tutorials that should help you create and edit sliders with that plugin https://www.themepunch.com/faq/slider-revolution-beginner-video-guides-tutorials/

Regards

mdominik5
    Participant

sorry but it’s not working i can’t change anything.. please help me with that

mdominik5
    Participant

i mean look, this it what it looks like at my dashbord. I use RS in another theme and i know how it’s working. It’s sth wrong here, check it out:

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Try to remove the plugin completely and install again via Appearance -> Install plugins.

Regards

mdominik5
    Participant

thank you!

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

You are welcome!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)