Home Forums Basel support forum Revolution Slider Fail

Revolution Slider Fail

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

XDraggon
    Participant

Hi

I purchased and installed your theme today. I have updated all plugins except for the Revolution Slider due to an error:

“Destination folder already exists. /home/content/p3nexnas06_data01/78/3577678/html/wp-content/plugins/revslider/

Plugin install failed.”

How can I fix this?

Also, how can I remove the search function on the header of the template?

Thanks.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Thank you so much for purchasing our theme.

As it is seen from your error log Revolution Slider plugin is already exists on your web-site. So probably you just need to activate it in Plugins section. Or you can remove wp-content/plugins/revslider and install it again.

Search function can be disabled in Theme Settings – Header.

Regards

XDraggon
    Participant

Hi,

There is no option to activate it in plugins. The only reference I can see is this message:
    “This theme requires the following plugin: Revolution Slider.
    Begin installing plugin | Dismiss this notice”

I can not locate where “wp-content/plugins/revslider” is to remove it.

Thanks.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

It is very strange but we are sure that folder wp-content/plugins/revslider exists on your web-server. Are you able to provide us your admin access and FTP credentials so we could check it ourselves?

XDraggon
    Participant

Thanks. Sent you a message via PC below.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Thank you.

We just opened your server files and see that revlsider folder was here. We are not able to delete it through the FTP (we don’t know why but the process is too slow). So we just renamed it so you can install a new copy of the plugin. But we suggest you to remove the folder with SSH or via cPanel

revslider

Regards

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)