Home Forums WoodMart support forum revolution slider not activating

revolution slider not activating

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author

housymart
    Participant

revolution slider is not activating please help.

Hello,

Sorry to hear about the inconvenience. Kindly, please share your Site WP-ADMIN Login details in the Private Content field so that we can check these concerns on your Site and help you out accordingly.

Best Regards

housymart
    Participant

YOU CAN PLEASE CHECK THE ISSUE AND FIX IT

Hello,

Sorry to say but as we are trying to access the /wp-admin or /wp-login.php on your Site, it is previewing like this: https://snipboard.io/Til6gS.jpg

Here it is asking for a Mobile Number and Password. So, could you please share valid WP-ADMIN URL of your Site where we can use your provided WP-ADMIN Login details and proceed further with checking the issue.

Best Regards.

housymart
    Participant

you can try with the same details
    Again

housymart
    Participant

site performance also became slow along with slider revolution not activating. check this please.

Hello,

Sorry to say but your provided WP-ADMIN Login details are incorrect and we are unable to proceed further: https://snipboard.io/xwz38v.jpg

Kindly, please share valid WP-ADMIN Login details of your Site so that we can proceed further in this regard.

Secondly, please create separate Topic for Site Speed related concerns so that it can be better checked and followed accordingly. Hope you can understand !

Best Regards

housymart
    Participant

i think you can access this now to solve the problem.

Hello,

Can you please share the Cpanel login details of your site so I will check the server settings?

Best Regards.

housymart
    Participant

i could not login in my wordpress after providing my wp credential .. why is that sir ? please do someting and fix it

housymart
    Participant

i have restored my webside . Lets you can login again to check slider is still not activating.. why is that ? i am not able to creat my banner . lets fix it please..

Hello,

This is not the theme issue, I have activated the WP default theme Twenty Twenty Three, then deactivated all the plugins and try to activate only Slider REvolution plugin but still given the error and not activated so it means there is no issue from the theme but issue from the server. An restrictions enabled from the server settings.

https://ibb.co/ZM1NK2N

Best Regards

housymart
    Participant

i have elementor cloud hosting .. and they said slider revolution is incompatible plugin for elementor cloud. then is this plugin waste for me ?
    Elementor Cloud Website Incompatible Plugins

List of incompatible plugins
    The following plugins are not allowed to be installed on Elementor Cloud Websites.

Avada Builder
    Backup Guard
    Beaver Builder
    Beaver Builder Lite
    BlueHost Site Migrator
    Brizy
    BWP Minify
    Customizer Export/Import
    Divi Builder
    Duplicator
    Heartbeat Control
    Image Map Pro
    JetPack
    Limit Login Attempts Reloaded
    Migrate Guru
    Oxygen Builder
    Peepso
    QTranslate X
    Really Simple SSL
    Revolution Slider
    Shortcodes Ultimat

housymart
    Participant

sir also i have some space below of my header which i dont want. what should i do for it? can you please tell me

Hello,

1- Sorry for the inconvenience but if Revolution Slider or some other plugins are incompatible with certain Hosting Provider(s) then unfortunately we can’t do much about that because this concern is specifically from their end so we can’t say much about that.

Although, if you are unable to use the Revolution Slider you can try using the Theme’s default Slider. Here is the guide to that:

https://xtemos.com/docs-cat/woodmart-slider/?theme=woodmart
    https://xtemos.com/docs-topic/how-to-create-a-slider/

Further, if you want to import all the default Sliders on your Site you can go to Dashboard > WoodMart > Prebuilt websites > there click on Additional Pages > there you can search for Sliders > and you will get to import the Sliders page where you can find all the Sliders: https://snipboard.io/DtIHK0.jpg

2- Regarding the space after the Header, sorry to say but it seems that you have changed the Login details so we are unable to proceed further to check this issue on your Site. Also, your Site is password protected to view so we are unable to view it too.

Best Regards

housymart
    Participant

please check the extra space below of my header and between header and banner. giving you the credentials as well as the website speed. its realy slow

Hello,

Actually, there is a standard gap between the Header and the Content which is showing on your Site. So, we have now adjusted that gap on your Site with the help of following Custom CSS applied:

.home .whb-header {
        margin-bottom: 0 !important;
    }

Location to find Custom CSS, go to Dashboard >> Theme Settings >> Custom CSS >> Global CSS section >> there you can find the CSS pasted.

Please check back your Site after completely clearing browser and server cache.

Best Regards.

housymart
    Participant

thank you for the gap filling . i believe you must have notice my site is late opening i mean its slow .. many items is still due to upload what will be happen ahead? can you tell me why is that or can you do someting please?

Hello,

Could you please create a separate Topic for the Site Speed related concerns so that it can be better checked and followed accordingly.

Also, please confirm if the initial issue mentioned in this Topic of yours is resolved so that we can close this Topic?

Hope you can understand !

Best Regards.

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)