Home Forums WoodMart support forum Revolution Slider not working – website is bugging when activated

Revolution Slider not working – website is bugging when activated

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hello, I have a problem. When Revolution Slider is enabled, the theme crashes. I removed all plugins and performed the necessary tests but it still does not work. There is an incompatibility.

Can you help me please ? the site is in development and you can access it only through a private link.

Hello,

Thank you very much for choosing our theme and contacting our support. Please deactivate all the plugins not related to the theme, leave only those which are required. Next, activate one by one and check again, you will understand which plugins cause the problem.

Best Regards

Thank you for your answer but no, it’s not working.
    I already try to close all the plugins as i said before. Look at the screen please.
    There is something wrong about revolution slider here.

Take a look on the website by ourselves and you will see.
    I took about 8 hours already to debug this, i don’t want to loose more time, i’m sure you can understand. I love your template and want to work with it, i really need to be fixed.

Thank you very much.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Eric Watson
    Participant

Please, provide us your FTP access also.

Thank you in advance.

Yes of course.
    thank you very much !!!

Eric Watson
    Participant

The problem is that you use the Revolution Slider element, but you did not create any sliders. You need to create a slider or do not use the Revolution Slider element on your page.
    http://prntscr.com/jf99lh

Best Regards

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)