Home Forums Basel support forum Revolution Slider Templates

Revolution Slider Templates

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

antonchaik88
    Participant

Hi
    I am not able to find where to get revolution slider free templates. I think they were supposed to be bundled in this theme but I cannot find them.

Also, I don’t see how to ‘manually update with your theme’ when I try to update the revolution slider. How to do this?

Hello,

In order to get access to Revolution Slider templates you will have to purchase their license and activate.

As for the update, we recommend you automatic update to save all the settings and configuration. You will find alternative ways of updating here: https://xtemos.com/docs/basel/update-theme/

As for plugin update Visual Composer and Revolution slider come bundled with our theme but they can’t be activated with our purchase code. Actually, you don’t need to do this. Only in case you want to get free premium support from its author, you can purchase it from codecanyon. But it is not necessary since we will always provide you with the latest updates.

Best Regards

antonchaik88
    Participant

I don’t understand where to set automatic updates. There’s no update listed for Basel, but there’s an update for the slider this theme uses.

Hello,

In order to get automatic update option of the theme you need to activate the theme with the license code, then in Appearance > Theme > your theme, you will see the option for automatic update.

Plugins are updated from the theme folder. Plugins > Add new > upload.

Best Regards

antonchaik88
    Participant

OK I activated successfully, yet I don’t see any updates available.

Hello,

The recent plugin release will be included in to our nearest update. If you want to update urgently please provide your mail address we shall send you.

Best Regards

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)