Home Forums WoodMart support forum Row not visible on mobile only (awais only pls)

Row not visible on mobile only (awais only pls)

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Golden1
    Participant

There is a row on my home page that is visible on desktop, but not on mobile.

I can seem to figure out why, please assist.

• This topic was modified 1 year ago by Golden1.

Hi,

Please deactivate all the 3rd party plugins and activate only theme-required plugins on the site and then check the issue. I am sure your issue will be solved. Then Activate the 3rd party plugins one by one and check which plugin is creating the issue for you.

Otherwise, if the issue still exists then keep the 3rd party plugins deactivated.

Best Regards.

Golden1
    Participant

I tried doing that and the problem still persists. I cant figure out why I cant get this row to appear on mobile…temp admin link provided.

Hi,

Please try to use the below custom CSS code and paste it to Theme Settings >> Custom CSS >> Mobile CSS section:

div.owl-stage-outer{
    	display: inline-block !important;
    }

Best Regards.

Golden1
    Participant

I tried that, and while the missing row is now visible on mobile, it is having the next slide bleed thru and does not look right. See attached pics.

I really think its some setting tweaked in the row editor in WP Bakery…No plugins are active so that cannot be the culprit.

Hi,

I have not seen your issue, Please share the video of your issue for a better understanding.

Please see the video of my end:
    https://youtu.be/mABeV1H9XKs

Best Regards.

Golden1
    Participant

hello, as previously mentioned, the issue is only on mobile, NOT desktop.

Please check it on mobile and you will see that 2nd row is missing.

Hi,

The second row on mobile devices is showing: Please see the screenshot for your clarification:
    https://ibb.co/7z3Wxvc

Please clear the browser cache and server cache and try again.

Best Regards.

Golden1
    Participant

Sorry I was not clear, you are looking on my staging site, where I played around wtih different options, and now everything is totally messed up and ugly there (as you can see).

On my live site, the 2nd row is still NOT showing on mobile only, and I cant figure out why.

I attached a screen recording where I manually resize the screen by dragging, and you can see exactly which point the send row dissapears.

Hi,

Kindly, please share your live Site WP-ADMIN Login details in the Private Content field so that we can check this concern on your Site and help you out accordingly.

Best Regards.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)