Home Forums Space themes support forum RTL filter by price and countdown timer

RTL filter by price and countdown timer

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

idanyashar
    Participant

Hi, can you please give me css for filter by price widget. I need the “0” to be on the left side and the highest number on the right ( image attached ).
    https://tecnocell.co.il/shop/

And the countdown timer please I want it to be on the right side of the column (image attached).
    product with countdown timer: https://tecnocell.co.il/shop/%d7%9e%d7%9b%d7%a9%d7%99%d7%a8%d7%99%d7%9d/%d7%9e%d7%9b%d7%a9%d7%99%d7%a8%d7%99-apple/%d7%90%d7%99%d7%99%d7%a4%d7%95%d7%9f-14-128-%d7%92%d7%99%d7%92%d7%94-apple-iphone-14-128gb-6gb-ram/

Thanks! Have a wonderful day πŸ™‚

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

1. Could you please check this issue with some default WordPress themes like TwentyTwenty or WooCommerce Storefront to understand is it our theme issue or not?

2. Please enter the below code into the “Global Custom CSS” area in Theme Settings -> Custom CSS, it will help you to align the countdown element.

.single-product .xts-single-product-summary .xts-countdown-timer {
        text-align: right;
    }

Feel free to reach out so we can discuss possible options moving forward.

Kind Regards

idanyashar
    Participant

I have tested with WooCommerce Storefront theme and the it’s the same issue. The highest price on the left, lowest price on the right – Should be reversed πŸ™‚

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

It means that it’s not related to our theme because on the default theme you have the same issue. I suggest you contact with WooCommerce support team for further solutions.

In the meantime, feel free to ask me any questions you may have.

Kind Regards

idanyashar
    Participant

I had the same issue in WoodMart theme and I managed to RTL it using this css:
    .woodmart-pf-results {
    direction: ltr !important;
    }
    .woodmart-pf-price-range .price_label {
    }
    .widget_price_filter .ui-slider-horizontal {
    }

Can you help me with that? If I can fix it in WoodMart I believe you can fix it here.

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

The thing is that we are using the “Price filter” that comes from WooCommerce so we cannot influent it, unfortunately. Will be better if you contact with WooCommerce support team for further solutions.

I sincerely appreciate your understanding in this matter. Please feel free to reach out to me if you have any further questions.

Kind Regards

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)