Home Forums WoodMart support forum Sale Page without pagination

Sale Page without pagination

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

Good morning,

I have created a new page to list all products on sale (90 product):
    1- I have tried to use the theme with Discount Suite for WP (https://discountsuiteforwp.com/tutorials/how-to-create-your-first-discount/) and Woo Discount Rules plugin (https://docs.flycart.org/) both plugin didn’t work with the “sales products” widget on Woodmart
    2- I have added the Woocommerce short code on the page but I got a problem where there is no pagination. I tried to change theme to the standard one, pagination worked fine.

Please help me resolve this bug in the theme as soon as possible as we are going into the Black Friday and Cyber Monday season and I can’t afford to lose that!

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

By default, it can’t have any pagination with WooCommerce shortcode. Could you please send us a screenshot of how it works with a default theme? And send us a link so we can test it.

Kind Regards

I haven’t heard anything from your side. I have tried the code on other themes and builders and it works fine. I have also tried to add “pagination=true”, it worked in other themes not yours. There is a bug in the theme and I would really like to fix it.

I tried the storefront theme and the code worked fine.

Update:

When using the discount plugin woo discount rules short code: [awdr_sale_items_list columns=”4″]
    Case 1: Storefront theme – WORKS
    Case 2: Woodmart theme – DOES NOT WORK

When using the woocommerce short code: [sale_product pagination=true]
    Case 1: Storefront theme – WORKS
    Case 2: Woodmart theme – DOES NOT WORK

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

The first shortcode comes with some third-party plugin and it seems like it is not compatible with our theme.
    Provide us a link to the page where the second shortcode is displayed with Storefront.

Kind Regards

Please find the link in the private content section

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Please, send us your admin access from this website with login and password.

Private content

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

We need your access from dev-testing.lace...

same details

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

It looks like a problem with our theme. It currently doesn’t support this WooCommerce function. We will fix this in our next theme update and don’t have a quick fix now.
    You can use our theme’s products element and enable “Load more” button pagination as a workaround.

By the way, I would like to add that no discount plugin works with your theme. So using the widget for extracting sale products does not work at all. I have to enter the products IDs manually.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Could you please provide us all details about the problem? Describe how do you use this plugin and how it supposed to work. We will check in your side.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)