Home Forums Basel support forum Save pages as templates

Save pages as templates

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

pauljamiekidd
    Participant

I have currently built a page with WPBakery I want to save as a template. I have seen loads of threads on here saying you don’t need to activate WP Bakery as it comes with Basel. How do you save a page as a template? The save button is greyed out and it looked like I have to activate the code to save/access the templates??

Hello,

Your issue is not clear. WP bAkery page builder is essential for Basel. Here is a video tutorial on how to save a template: https://wpbakery.com/video-academy/use-templates-wpbakery-page-builder/

Best Regards

pauljamiekidd
    Participant

I’m sure it was a clearly constructed message?

Basically, it wouldn’t let me save my page as a template. I managed to fix it by updating to the latest WP Bakery where it would allow me to save my page as a template. Originally, I couldn’t save it.

Hello,

Please deactivate all the plugins not related to the theme and switch the parent theme, check the issue, If the problem has gone, activate the plugins one by one, checking the issue to detect which one causes the problem.

if the problem remains, even after the plugins deactivated, please, provide your site admin access to the private area.

Please confirm the permit for us to deactivate the plugins not related to the theme and switch to the parent theme for the while of checking what may take up to 15 minutes.

Best Regards

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)