Home Forums WoodMart support forum Scaleability Questions Before I Can Move Forward

Scaleability Questions Before I Can Move Forward

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

aromaiq
    Participant

So it goes without saying woodmart is hands down the best looking/ functioning theme on the market well done truthfully you will always have my respects. A good looking and functioning theme usually come at the cost of performance and scalability. I have a couple things I need to know you will help me fix before I take a site to live using woodmart. You need to understand I tested woodmart with 20k 50k 100k and 500k products. I do not use the godforsaken visual composer, revolution slider, or Contact Form 7….. As far as performance goes those are the 3 big no-no plugins the fact you recommend them is almost enough to make me not trust the theme. Did you know with 100,000k products load time is around 2 seconds if you activate contact form 7 load time hits almost 8 seconds. Anyways the only recommended plugins I use are “Woodmart core, and redux” for the design I installed visual composer added all your custom modules to a page and then removed the page builder after removing the clutter I found your shortcodes for the modules and use them to build pages. I am doing everything I can for speed and scalability and only have found 2 things I can’t do myself. First off woodmart creates quite a few duplicate querys can you help me fix these before I go live? Secondly and this is a big one at around 20k products the wp_load_alloptions() function. kicks in hard and just wrecks site performance. If you can help me with these I would appreciate it

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Thank you very much for your kind words. Very appreciated.

OK, let’s try to fix them step by step. Are you able to provide us a full access including your WordPress dashboard and FTP to a development website with a large number of products? Send us a link to the page where you see any performance problems so we can compare loading time between our theme and standard WordPress theme.

Thank you

aromaiq
    Participant

All I need to know is that when I am done building the site you will help me make the issues right. If you can do that I will be happy. But there is no point in fixing them until its all done.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Of course, we will do our best to help you with issues that will depend on our theme. But in case they come somewhere from plugins or WordPress core, we will not able to handle them.

aromaiq
    Participant

I would never expect you to handle issues from anything but your products and again thank you

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

OK, great. You are welcome.

Tagged: ,

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Scaleability Questions Before I Can Move Forward’ is closed to new replies.