search

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

WoodyP
    Participant

Hello,
    I’m trying to set up the search.
    I have also activated the “Relenvassi” plugin, I can’t get a product preview while writing.
    Once the search with dispatch is confirmed, the products shown show a date and have the appearance of an item.
    How do I make a product look like on your site by the way, by me there is also the date.

Thank you

Hello,

Your issue is not clear enough, however, I’ll try to show: Here is how the product search find the product by default. https://prnt.sc/v2l3pi

If you expect any more features in the AJAX search results provided by a plugin, please contact the plugin as we do not have instructions on how to configure the search result correctly.

Best Regards

WoodyP
    Participant

Hello
    I don’t expect any other features.
    I would like to make it work as it does on your site.

As you can see in the video I sent you, ajax search does not produce previews on my site. But above all, as you can see, the search aspect looks like an article and not a product.

Watch the video again.
    I am also attaching an image

I’m waiting

Hello,

Please deactivate all the plugins not related to the theme and switch the parent theme, check the issue, If the problem has gone, activate the plugins one by one, checking the issue to detect which one causes the problem.

Best Regards

WoodyP
    Participant

Do you think seeing it as a post is a conflict? Isn’t this a theme setting?

Hello,

I cannot tell you the reason until I test. First of all, deactivate all the plugins and check, then activate “Relenvassi” and check again, and finally activate the plugins one by one to detect the problem.

Best Regards

WoodyP
    Participant

Hello,
    yes you were right it was a conflict, I had customized the search path to have a clean url, always used on other sites. By canceling the setting, the search can be seen well.
    I thought there was a theme setting to activate, because that change does not normally create problems.

Hello,

Fine, you have detected. If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)