Home Forums WoodMart support forum Search Ajax Bar

Search Ajax Bar

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

dermaticolombia
    Participant

Hi friends, I updated my theme to the latest version 7.3.3 as of today Nov 20, 2023 and now my search bar with ajax functionality DOESN’T WORK ANYMORE, I mean the bar in my header.

Please could you provide help.

Please can you tell me what I should do, what information I should provide, my purchase code or WordPress login credentials now what’s next, I thank you in advance for your support, support, help and collaboration, happy day, thank you very much

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Thank you so much for purchasing our theme and contacting our support center.

Please, disable all plugins that are not related to our theme and provide us with your admin access. We will log in and check what is wrong there. You can leave only the following plugins that are required for our theme:
    WoodMart core
    WooCommerce
    Elementor/WPBakery page builder

Thank you in advance

dermaticolombia
    Participant

Send my data in Extra information (visible to moderators only)

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

In this case, you need to create a staging development copy of your website. There, you will be able to do such kind of experiments without any harm to your production website.

Kind Regards

dermaticolombia
    Participant

Okay, I’ve created a sandbox and I’ve disabled all the plugins on the site, except the ones indicated by you, but even so the AJAX search engine in my header bar still doesn’t work for you.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

We see that you have disabled a lot of JS scripts in Performance -> JS. Try to reset default state for all scripts and test how it works.

Kind Regards

dermaticolombia
    Participant

Perfect, now it works, thank you very much

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

You are always welcome. Feel free to contact us if you have any further questions.

Tagged: , ,

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Search Ajax Bar’ is closed to new replies.