Home Forums WoodMart support forum Search – All results crash my site

Search – All results crash my site

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Karfiol
    Participant

Hi!
    I’ve got a problem when i use the search option at the top of the theme.
    When I enter something which has more result and push the all result button, it crashes the theme and say that “a serious error has occurred”. I give you a video about this in the private content.

Antecedent:
    About 1 week ago i tried to update the theme to the latest version. After it i updated the woodmart core plugin too. After that my site crashed. All of page crashed (like in the all result page in the video). I had to load back the previous day backed up files.

Thanks for help. 🙂

Hello,

I watched the video you attached.

Please deactivate all the third-party plugins activate the parent theme then clear cache and check back.

If the problem continues then leave all the third-party plugins deactivated and provide with the admin panel login details of the website with the permission to debug then we will troubleshoot with the theme plugins.

Best Regards.

Karfiol
    Participant

Hi! So what i did first. I disabled woodmart core plugin, and “all result” option worked perfectly. After, I enabled woodmart core plugin, and it causes error 500 when i push the “all result” button.
    Can this information help? This site is a live site, and I cannot disable any other plugin for long time 🙁

Karfiol
    Participant

Hi again!
    The hosting company has found the problem.
    Can I ask you, how much memory do I need to run your woodmart theme? The hosting company says, they had to increase the memory limit up to 1GB to make normally run of this theme. And its not so cool as they said. 🙂

Hello,

We are Glad that you managed to fix the issue with the help of your hosting providers.

You can find all the necessary requirements for the theme in the our detailed documentation:
    https://xtemos.com/docs/woodmart/requirements-wordpress-set/

Best Regards.

Karfiol
    Participant

Hi!

I change my question 🙂
    Is it normal, that 512mb memory not enough to run woodmart template without error? Because it’s not enough. How much memory does it use the woodmart template in real time?

Hello,

Our theme requires at least 128MB of memory but you might have additional plugins that may need more memory as well.

That’s why the memory limit needs to be increased for the website to work properly.

Best Regards.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)