Home Forums Basel support forum Search bar

Search bar

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Author

irvan
    Participant

Our search bar seems to be working intermittently.

When you type a model number is the search bar it doesnt start searching automatically like it used to.

Please advise

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Have you enabled search by SKU in the Theme Settings > General?

If you have enabled it, please check the access, your site is blocked I cannot log in: Your access to this site has been limited by the site owner

Best Regards

irvan
    Participant

Good morning Elise,

Search by SKU is enabled. It has worked perfectly for 2 years . The problem only started last week.
    Try the below login credentials to log in.

Hello,

I cannot log in, I get the message: “Your access to this site has been limited by the site owner”

Please deactivate all the plugins except these ones:

Contact Form 7
    Mailchimp for WordPress
    Safe SVG
    Slider Revolution
    WooCommerce
    WPBakery Page Builder
    XTEMOS Post Types plugin
    Switch to the parent theme and check.

If the problem has gone, activate the plugins one by one, checking the issue to detect which one causes the problem.

Best Regards

irvan
    Participant

Good morning,

I’ve tried deactivating all the plugins, but the problem still persists.

Are you able to send me your IP address, so that I can allow you access. Wordfence is blocking you from accessing our back end.

irvan
    Participant

Please have a look at the link below. I am sure this has something to do with the problem, and a few others we’ve been having .
    https://www.wakefords.com/wp-admin/widgets.php

Hello,

I cannot enter your site, unfortunately: Your access to this site has been limited by the site owner

Please check.

Best Regards

irvan
    Participant

Hi Elise,

Which country are you logging in from?
    Seems like Wordfence is blocking you .

Hello,

Let us know when it is ready.

Best Regards

irvan
    Participant

Done

irvan
    Participant

Did you manage to log in ?

Hello,

Sorry for the delay we are testing now and it finds by SKU: JY5G7V60Z

Please double-check and let us know the step-by-step on how to see the problem.

Best Regards

irvan
    Participant

When you open our website and you start typing in the search bar it does not automatically start searching. Which it used to do. When you press enter it works, but that’s not how it is supposed to be.
    After you’ve pressed enter and go onto a product page then you have to follow the same process if you want to search again.

Hello,

The search cannot work this way with SKU. When you insert a keyword, the AJAX search shows all the related equal products with the same title. The SKU usually is unique.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

irvan
    Participant

That is exactly what we want. We want all related products to show when we start typing. But nothing shows unless you reload the page. And startvtyping again

Hello,

It is not possible with SKU. This is possible with the keyword, I am checking the search by a keyword and AJAX drop-down does not appear.

Please confirm the permission to deactivate the plugins not related to Basel.

Best Regards

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)