Home Forums WoodMart support forum Search bar in top menu return

Search bar in top menu return

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Ascension Europe
    Participant

Hi,
    If I use the search bar in the shop menu to search for products you type and you will see the products. If I press enter I will use the search function and search for that word in blogs. That is a little bit confusing. If people press enter can products show up?

Kind regards,

Mathijs

Hello,

Please enter the Search element in the Header builder and set the type of post to find: http://prntscr.com/p6qsgq

As you can see you can choose: posts, products, or portfolio. You need to set “Product”

Best Regards

Ascension Europe
    Participant

When I search without pressing enter I get the products. When I press enter I get an empty page. See screenshots. 1) Without return 2) After return. In the header builder products is on.

Kind regards,

Mathijs

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Please deactivate all the plugins not related to the theme and provide the site admin access to the private area so that we could check the problem.

Best Regards

Ascension Europe
    Participant

That can best be done in the development area.

Hello,

The problem has been caused by your child theme. I have switched to the parent and now search works properly on the shop page. Seems some custom code influence. Now your site is on the patent theme and it works well.

Best Regards

Ascension Europe
    Participant

Okay Thanks.

You are welcome! If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Search bar in top menu return’ is closed to new replies.