Home Forums Basel support forum Search bar not working

Search bar not working

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

w0lfy
    Participant

Hi, new to woocommerce. The searchbar included with the theme is not working properly. The AJAX preview works fine, and if I click on one of the suggested elements it works as well. But if I actually press enter or click the search icon, the search doesn’t work. It leads me to the main shop page. The query is being attempted because I can see it on the url.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello there,

Thank you for choosing our theme.

Do you see this error only on your web-site or on our demo also? Do you have woocommerce plugin installed?

We can’t see your site by the link you provided, just get message “No application seems to be running here!”. Please, check the link so we could view your site and fix the issue.

Regards

w0lfy
    Participant

The search bar works on the basel demo, it just doesn’t work in my site. I have woocomerce installed.
    Can you check the link now? https://wordpress-test-hu4f00d.c9users.io/ It’s a cloud development enviroment and the app wasn’t running, sry. If it doesn’t work then I’ll host it somewhere and send you another link.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

We just reviewed your web-site and see that search works just as it should. When you enter some word and hit enter you are redirected to the search page and all products are displayed at the bottom of the page. The problem is that you displayed all your store categories here, try to remove them from the search page and you will be able to see the results.

Regards

Tagged: 

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Search bar not working’ is closed to new replies.