Home Forums WoodMart support forum Search bar on mobile

Search bar on mobile

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

xealcargologic
    Participant

Good morning, how can I put the fixed search bar on mobile having the sticky header clone? I have the long search bar.

Hello,

Please insert the site admin access into the Private content below the message area. We will take a closer look at the case.

Best Regards

xealcargologic
    Participant

Normally I didn’t want to put a clone sticky header but when I leave the normal header with the two bars when we open the side category it doesn’t show all all the categories it shows only a few and you can’t swipe right to see all the categories, but if it’s not possible, we want so that the search bar with sticky header is fixed on mobile, but it should be the same search bar.

xealcargologic
    Participant

Hello how can I put all the product brands also in the sidebar when you enter a product brand page? the same as when you enter all the products that all the brands appear to filter

xealcargologic
    Participant

I have attached a printscreen, there are several categories in the vertical menu but you can’t see them all, how can it be made to be a drop-down menu?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

xealcargologic
    Participant

Hello, megamenu doesn’t load either, when the header is up it loads but when you go down or navigate to other pages and it’s sticky it doesn’t load anymore

Attachments:

Hello,

The Header clon only can have a search icon.

Now I check your site and I see you have inserted the search bar into the mobile header.

I see no space to insert the categories in the header on mobile, at the same time your mobile menu has the product categories https://gyazo.com/5619eea004c90bc6daec732cadc1389a

I check and I see the mega menu: https://gyazo.com/17f06afe28724b89f816efda80ed1008 Could you clarify the problem?

You can add brands into the Appearance > Widgets > Shop page widget area. Please create HTML block: https://xtemos.com/docs-topic/html-blocks-usage/ add the Brand element and and then add this HTML block to the widget.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

xealcargologic
    Participant

hello, I don’t understand anymore. When I set the normal header, not clones, why don’t all the categories from the vertical menu show, I attached a printscreen, it’s not about the phone menu.

Attachments:

xealcargologic
    Participant

And the mega menu when you scroll down the page and the sticky header appears and you click on the menu, it stops loading, it shows loading continuously, but when the header is up, it loads the mega menu, the problem is when you go down the page and the header is sticky.

Hello,

The header clone is the predefined header template which is not editable. You need to disable it, make the row sticky.

Please check our manual: https://xtemos.com/docs-topic/how-to-enable-sticky-header-option/

Best Regards

xealcargologic
    Participant

hello yes I know it’s not about that, it’s about the normal header the categories in the vertical menu how can I make them all show because I have 18 categories and when the header is sticky I can’t see them all but only a few I’ve attached a printscreen please look at the printscreen and you will see.

Attachments:

Hello,

The height of the menu is more than the screen height. This menu cannot scroll or be scrolled. You would better consider adding a link to all the categories or to the shop page.

Unfortunately, it is not possible to change.

Best Regards

xealcargologic
    Participant

ok thanks

You are welcome! We are here to help.

Wish you a wonderful day!

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘Search bar on mobile’ is closed to new replies.