Home Forums WoodMart support forum Search By SKU doesnt work

Search By SKU doesnt work

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

ant
    Participant

Hello,
    Search by SKU is not working. It is searching only by name and not by SKU. Search by product SKU is enabled in the theme settings. I ve tried to switch to the parent theme and disable all the plugins but still nothing changed.

Hello,

Thank you very much for choosing our theme and for contacting our support.

Please make sure you have enabled the option in the Theme Settings > Shop.

If you have enabled and the problem remains, deactivate all the plugins not related to the theme and switch the parent theme, check the issue, If the problem has gone, activate the plugins one by one, checking the issue to detect which one causes the problem.

Best Regards

ant
    Participant

Hello as I have already told you I tried all that but with not luck. The problem persists.

Hello,

Please deactivate all the plugins not related to the theme and switch the parent theme, check the issue, If the problem has gone, activate the plugins one by one, checking the issue to detect which one causes the problem.

if the problem remains, even after the plugins deactivated leave the plugins to deactivated for us to check and provide your site admin access to the private area.

If you cannot keep the site without the plugins confirm the permit for us to deactivate for the while of checking what may take up to 15 minutes.

Best Regards

ant
    Participant

Hello,
    the site must be with deactivated plugins for minimum time because its an eshop. I tried your suggestions in my localhost. Please if you cant avoid to deactivate the plugins do it as fast as you can. I provide you the admin access.

Hello,

You can clone the site and move to a testing platform. Plugins checking takes 10 min max and I will activate, however search of the plugin which influences would take more time. The testing platform is the best not to test on live site.

Best Regards

Tagged: ,

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)