Home Forums WoodMart support forum Search engine problem

Search engine problem

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

atsvetanova12
    Participant

What could be the cause of my site search engine not working?

Hello,

Sometimes it can take a week or more for a search engine to find your website. This is because your website is new and doesn’t have any inbound links. Once your website is crawled, it usually takes another week or two for it to be pushed out to the index.

For more details check this:
    https://support.google.com/webmasters/answer/7474347?hl=en

Best Regards.

atsvetanova12
    Participant

Sorry, I mean with my search tab in website

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

I have visited your site and searched for products. The products are showing fine in search results.
    Screenshot for clarification:
    https://ibb.co/g4Kf6CR

Best Regards.

atsvetanova12
    Participant

Oh, I see, apparently there’s a Cyrillic problem again. Can you please look into why this problem occurs as your site says that the theme is multilingual. Apparently there is a problem with the translation, and if possible, I would help with the translation so that there are no problems with it. It’s really important to me that it works normally.

Hello,

Can you please explain your translation issue with the help of a screenshot or small video for better understanding?

Also, share the WP admin login details of your site so I will check and give you the possible solution.

Best Regards.

atsvetanova12
    Participant

Hello again! As you can see in the clip, when I search for a product written in Latin (in the case of RIO), there is no problem, but when I search for a product in Cyrillic (in the case of LUNA), there is a problem. The same happened with attributes when I had to use a cyrillic attribute name and it turned out not to be displayed on the screen, that is, it indicated it as an error. For this reason, I had to create icons that solved the problem for now. Really, if I can be useful with the translation, I would be glad, since I will need the theme at the moment to make a site for air conditioners, and there are a lot of attributes and I don’t have the opportunity to make icons for them. That way I could lose customers or just not using the theme, but actually I like it a lot and don’t want it to come to that.

atsvetanova12
    Participant

Video file

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Please check how it works with the default WordPress theme and Woocommerce Storefront theme just to check whether the issue is with our theme or not. Also, please check the site with our theme but only with the theme default plugins activate, and deactivate all the 3rd party plugins from the site.

If it works fine with the default WordPress theme then provide the admin panel login details of the website to check it myself and help you out accordingly.

Best Regards

atsvetanova12
    Participant

Hello! I have already performed these actions with another colleague of yours, who was trying to help me because the variant versions of the products did not work, after a long correspondence, he replied that the theme does not work in Cyrillic. For this reason, I try my best to avoid Cyrillic, but it is impossible, since the site is designed for the Bulgarian market.

Hello,

Please let me confirm one thing, have you checked the issue with the WP default theme like Twenty Twenty-Three?

Best Regards.

Tagged: 

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)