Home Forums Basel support forum Search Entire Site (Instead of Products or Posts)

Search Entire Site (Instead of Products or Posts)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

robertarrow
    Participant

Is there a way to have the ajax or drop-down search have the ability to search the entire site, not just posts or products. I’ve switched it to posts in the theme options, but it still reads ‘Search for products’ on the Ajax window and then it doesn’t find any results for any word or phrase that I type in.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Unfortunately, there is no global ajax search option in our theme. As for the problem with the search by posts, please, provide us your admin access so we can check it.

Regards

robertarrow
    Participant

Added in private content, when it searches by posts – does that mean pages as well or just the ‘post’ native to WordPress. Please let me know if you make any changes, as I’m currently working on the site – both the Child Theme Stylesheet and individual pages.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

It seems to be an issue in our theme that this option makes the general search page display results from the blog but ajax results still work with products. We will fix it in our next theme udpate. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Tagged: 

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)