Home Forums Basel support forum Search field & Product Page

Search field & Product Page

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

eliasblondal
    Participant

Hi there.

A couple of problems.

1. The search field in the Shop does not seem to be working at all. I have installed and activated Relevanssi.

2. After adding a QR code for all the products in the shop the QR code appears on each product page. Is there any way for me to edit how and where on the product page the QR code appears?

Best regards,
    Elias

Hello,

1 Please deactivate all the plugins not related to the theme (excepting Relevanssi) and switch the parent theme, check the issue, If the problem has gone, activate the plugins one by one, checking the issue to detect which one causes the problem.

if the problem remains, even after the plugins deactivated, please, provide your site admin access to the private area.

Please confirm the permit for us to deactivate the plugins not related to the theme and switch to the parent theme for the while of checking what may take up to 15 minutes.

2. Please try to add the QR code to the extra content block in the product page:https://xtemos.com/docs/basel/product-page-options-2/

Best Regards

eliasblondal
    Participant

Hi there.

I still can’t seem to make the search field work. Can you please help. You can login with the details provided in the private content field.

Is the search approximate string matching (fuzzy)?

Best regards,
    Elias

Hello,

Please deactivate the plugins and leave these ones only:

Contact Form 7
    Mailchimp for WordPress
    Safe SVG
    Slider Revolution
    WooCommerce
    WPBakery Page Builder
    XTEMOS Post Types plugin

I will check.

Best Regards

eliasblondal
    Participant

Hi Elise.

It is probably best that you deactivate the plugins when it suits you to check. I am developing the site and can’t be without the plugins for a long time. Is this possible?

Best regards,
    Elias

Hello,

You have a multisite and I cannot disable the plugins. You have a lot of plugins, I would recommend you to move the cloned site to the testing platform and check, you need to disable all the plugins and then enable one by one checking which one causes the problem, I also recommend to keep all the plugins updated.

I am checking on my site search works perfectly with the parent theme and related plugins. Most likely one of your plugins causes the problem, start from deactivating JS, snipets, AMP plugins.

Best Regards

eliasblondal
    Participant

Thank you. The search field now works. However when “Enter” is pressed the results page displays no results.

Can you recommend a programmer that can help us with some aspects of setting up our stores?

Hello,

Please make the full backup of your site as well as the Theme settings export and check the issue on the Storefront theme to detect if our theme causes the problem. Storefront is a free theme developed by WooСommerce.

Best Regards

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)