Home Forums WoodMart support forum search filters

search filters

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

vanessamazzoni
    Participant

Hi.
    When I Enable shop filters widget’s area above the product, created in an HTML Block, and when I am for exmple in a category of the shop, I search for an atribute and The results appear in the main shop.
    How is that posible?
    I would like to stay in the same category page, in order to see the results.

Thank you

Hello,

Please provide with some relevant screenshots and the steps to reproduce the problem with the URL of the page to check it myself and help you out accordingly.

Regards.
    Xtemos Studios.

vanessamazzoni
    Participant

Hello, Thank you for your reply,

1st point
    I am in the url (category jacket for men).: https://equipamientodecaza.es/ropa-caza-hombre/chaqueta-de-caza/

and I use the filter before the products

The result of AJAX: appears in the url of the SHOP: https://equipamientodecaza.es/tienda/?filter_clima=frio&filter_modalidad-de-caza=esperas-y-aguardos&filter_color=verde&filter_marca=harkila

If I clean the filter, I am still in the shop main page, and not in the Men jacket category.

2sd point
    In the Theme Settings, I disable the option “Scroll to top after AJAX” in order to fix the result after AJAX. (becasue as you can in some categorya, I put a lot of html block before the products. So after a Search, it sroll always on the top of the page..and it is not what I want.

Looking forward to earing your comments
    Thank you for your support
    Vanessa

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

I have visited your website.

It is happening because the filters are not displayed on the category page. The main category page is set to be displayed only in the sub-categories.

Please try adding the categories filter dropdown to the filter form then clear cache and check back.

And for the scroll to top issue try removing the HTML content to you added to the category page then check back. If the problem continues then deactivate all the third-party plugins and provide with the admin panel login details of the website to check it myself and help you out accordingly.

Best Regards.

vanessamazzoni
    Participant

Hi,
    The filers works now.Thank you.

However the problem with the scroll is still here.
    I tried to remove the HTML content I added to the category page and checkes back, but it still scroll up.

You suggest me to desactivate all the third-party plugins. What is that? all the others plugins?
    Shall I provide with the panel login so you can check yoursel, as suggested?

Thnak you again.

Hello,

You are Most Welcome.

We are glad that one of your issues has been resolved.

Yes, you need to deactivate all the plugins not related to our theme then check back.

If you still face the problem then leave all the third-party plugins deactivated and provide with the admin panel login details of the website then we will troubleshoot with the theme plugins.

Regards.
    Xtemos Studios.

vanessamazzoni
    Participant

Thank you. I will try this options right now.
    Meantime I was wondering if this could come from the fact I have editated the shop page?
    I join the screanshot from it…
    Do you think this can have any influence?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

I saw the screenshot you attached.

Yes it could also cause the issue you are facing as you added too much data on the page. Please remove the data you added then clear cache and check back.

If you still face the problem then deactivate all the third party plugins and provide with the admin panel login details of the website then we will troubleshoot with the theme plugins.

Regards.
    Xtemos Studios

vanessamazzoni
    Participant

Hello,
    I removed data in the shop url. Clear cache but the scroll up is still…
    I also desactivate all the plugins, clear cache..but still continue..

In order to provide you the admin panel login, can you please give me a name and email adress and tell me which perfil shall I create the new user perfil.
    Thank you

Hello,

Create any random user of admin access and send the login details in the private content area then we will troubleshoot with the theme plugins.

Best Regards.

vanessamazzoni
    Participant

Hello,
    I attache in the private content the details to private area.

Thank you

Hello,

I have tried login to your website and was unable to login it displayed an error.

Screenshot for Clarification: https://prnt.sc/wgn8wk

Please unblock the access for me to log in to your website and assist you further.

Regards.
    Xtemos Studios.

Tagged: 

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)