Home Forums WoodMart support forum Search form css

Search form css

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Alex Moldovan
    Participant

Hi, i would like to reduce from Search form size, if i put spaces in header builder it moves the logo to right on smaller screens. Can you give me a css code to resize search form width please?

Alex Moldovan
    Participant

I managed to resize it with CSS Hero ( a css code would be nice to have though 😀 ) but i have another problem, the Share buttons in top header are not shown in Chrome, in Mozilla and IE are invisible but if i hover with the mouse it shows is a button there and i can click it!

Alex Moldovan
    Participant

update: i need the css code 😀 , as now the Search form dropdown is not respecting the size

Hello,

Please provide your site URL. If your site is under maintenance, please provide your site admin access to the private area also send us the screen and show how you want to change the search.

Best Regards

Alex Moldovan
    Participant

Hi, i attached a pic with how big i would like the search form to be, right now is half of the banner. I attached the website link to and wp admin. Thanks

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Add this code to the Theme Settings > Custom CSS > Global

body .whb-column .woodmart-search-form{
    max-width:400px
    }

You can change 400px as per your needs

Best Regards

Alex Moldovan
    Participant

Many thanks! …About the Share buttons in top header are not shown in Chrome, in Mozilla and IE are invisible but if i hover with the mouse it shows is a button there and i can click it! Any idea how i can fix this?
    Thanks

Hello,

Please deactivate all the plugins not related to the theme and switch to the parent theme, check the icons, after that activate the plugin by one by one checking which one causes the problem.

Best Regards

Alex Moldovan
    Participant

Hi, found the problem, was from Chrome extension AdGuard AdBlocker!
    Thanks

You are welcome! If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Search form css’ is closed to new replies.