Home Forums WoodMart support forum Search function

Search function

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Curious
    Participant

Hello,

The search function isn’t working as it should. I have attached some searches I have tried.

Kind regards

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Curious
    Participant

And two more.

Attachments:

Hello,

I have test your site search functionality and it’s actually not working fine.

Could you please deactivate all the third party plugins and then check back the search functionality. I’m sure this will fixed the issue.

In case if it is still not working then remain the third party plugins as disabled and let me check with theme default plugins.

Best Regards.

Curious
    Participant

Hello,

It is almost working proberly now after the update.

I have found out what the problem is. It is that the search only starts when I write three letters in the search. We need the search to start from one letter.

I have attached screendumps of the search as it is now.

Kind regards

Attachments:

Curious
    Participant

And I did test by deactivating all the plugins. It was the same problem with the three letters.

Hello

I’m glad that the search functionality is working just fine now after the update of theme.

Yes, our ajax search starts after the first three letters, the minimum criteria for searching a string is three letters at least. Actually it is designed in this way. So it is not possible to start the ajax search with just a single letter, it requires customization and this is beyond our limitations and support policy.

Best Regards.

Curious
    Participant

Hello,

Okay, that is kind of a little problem since we are selling the brand HP, which is only two characters. People are going to search for it.

Is it possible for you to put it as a to-do task maybe? So the search starts for two characters.

Thank you so much for your help, as always!

Kind regards

Most Welcome,

Appreciating your suggestion. We will try to consider this in the nearest future coming release of theme.

Let us know if there’s anything else we can do for you! You can always reach us at any time. We are always here to help you.

Have a wonderful day.

Topic Closed.
    Best Regards.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Search function’ is closed to new replies.