Home Forums WoodMart support forum Search function for each product filter filed

Search function for each product filter filed

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

Joseph
    Participant

Hello, In my store I have several brand attributes and categories. I’ve implemented Woodmart filter, but when trying to filter by attribute or category I need to scroll long and there is no search box inside the dropdown list. Please tell me how to add the search box to the search filter item.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Sorry but there is no option in Theme Settings available for that.

It requires customizations and this is beyond our limitations and support policy.

Best Regards

Joseph
    Participant

Can I get the code to customize?

Hello,

Sorry but don’t provide code customizations this is beyond our limitations and support policy.

Best Regards

Joseph
    Participant

My cart is not updating when removing or adding qty, not only auto update but the update button also not working.

Hello,

Please check how it works with the default wordpress theme just to check whether the issue is with our theme or not.

Best Regards

Joseph
    Participant

Thanks for the reply, that was a jQuery error and i have solved it.

Joseph
    Participant

The product filter is not working correctly on mobile, When clicking on the arrow the option drop down appears on top of the filter button, and I have changed function to no filter button, then the problem is the option drop down does not minimize when clicking on the arrow, then it is very difficult to use.

Attachments:

Hello,

Please provide the URL of the page to check it myself and help you out accordingly.

Best Regards

Joseph
    Participant

The web site i can’t share here because it’s my client. I can mail you if you can provide the id.

• This reply was modified 1 year, 8 months ago by Joseph.

Joseph
    Participant

The elementor template does not allow me to display woodmart related products on the single product page. How can I do that?

Hello,

Please provide the site URL in the private content area then it will not be visible publicly.

Best Regards

Joseph
    Participant

Here is a screenshot, if I select a tag on the single product template as related product on all the single product pages it will show the same related product, I just want to display different products. If someone were to look at a product under x tag, the related product would also be from x tag… whatever the product is.

Attachments:

Hello,

Sorry but there is no option in Theme Settings available for that.

It requires customizations and this is beyond our limitations and support policy.

Best Regards

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)