Home Forums WoodMart support forum Search Option is not working in my website arzaan. pk

Search Option is not working in my website arzaan. pk

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

mcbien
    Participant

I activated my theme on my woocommerce website. Only search option is not working.

When i try to search any product or sku it shows this message.

“Apologies, but no results were found. Perhaps searching will help find a related post.”

Please note this is a live website, do not disable all plugins at once, please resolve my issue.

Also check the 12/24/36 product list option, it is not working properly, when u try to use this option it shows mixed products outside that category.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

First of all thanks for choosing our Theme, we are glad to be you in the WoodMart WordPress family :-).

I saw the screenshot you attached and visited your website. It seems that you have set the search to look from posts.

Please Go to WoodMart >> Header Builder >> Edit Header >> Edit Search.

Screenshot for Clarification: https://ibb.co/kM3LkJm

You need to set the post type to product. If the problem still continues then provide correct admin panel login details of the website to check it myself and help you out accordingly. Because the login details you provided are not correct.

Best Regards.

mcbien
    Participant

Search issue resolved. Now the category product filter option is not working.

When i go to a category and choose among 12/24/36 product list display. It goes to shop page and list all mixed products. Redirected to This link https://arzaan.pk/?per_page=36

Hello,

We are Glad that your one issue is solved.

For the categories filter please deactivate all the third party plugins, activate parent theme and check back. If the problem continues then provide correct admin panel login details to check it myself and help you out accordingly.

Best Regards.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)