Home Forums WoodMart support forum Search product id not working on mobile bug still exist!

Search product id not working on mobile bug still exist!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

itsterry0908
    Participant

Hello,
    Search product id not working on mobile device, newest version v.7.0.3, please fix this bug as soon as possible!

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

Please, describe to us your problems in a bit more detail. Attach some screenshots and provide us with a list of steps on how to reproduce them on your website.

Thank you in advance.

itsterry0908
    Participant

Hello,

I have searched product id 47162 on mobile, it shows not exist, but it can show up on pc, you can see the screenshot attached. This bug previously fixed with a patcher, but show up again with the latest theme version, please fix it!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Could you please disable all plugins that are not related to our theme and provide us your admin access so we can check it?

Thank you in advance

itsterry0908
    Participant

Hello,

I do not want to disable all plugins not related to this theme, can give you FTP access to modify the theme.

This issue had been solved two month ago with a patcher, now it happened again with the latest theme, please the screenshot. Also give me the ip address if you can`t modify the theme.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

The previous topic was related to a different problem. As for this one, we have fixed this on your website now. Please, test how it works from your end.

Kind Regards

itsterry0908
    Participant

Thanks so much, just tested and it has been solved!

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Great, you are welcome. We will include this in our next theme update too.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Search product id not working on mobile bug still exist!’ is closed to new replies.