Home Forums WoodMart support forum Search results not rendering shortcodes

Search results not rendering shortcodes

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Kas
    Participant

Hello,

Because a lot of my products have the same description I use HTML blocks to create one description and then place that shortcode in multiple products.
    The problem is that the search results show the shortcode itself and not its contents.
    Is there a way to fix this?

Thank you

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

Most likely, this area doesn’t display the shortcodes. Please check it with the default WordPress theme like WooCommerce Storefront, just to check whether the issue is with our theme or not.

I await your response.

Kind Regards

Kas
    Participant

I installed the storefront theme and yes, the shortcodes were hidden. So it is not possible for woodmart to show them?

Attachments:

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

Please change the style of products for enabling there the HTML BLock in Theme Settings -> Product archive -> Products style (check the below screensgot).

https://prnt.sc/AItAjUIX6SOr

Then recheck the issue.

Kind Regards

Kas
    Participant

No, this only changes the product blocks on the shop page, but the search results page has an entirely different design. Changing settings in Theme Settings -> Product archive -> Products style does nothing on the search results page.

Attachments:

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

The thing is that the search page shows products as articles from the blog page so there is not working the product style. Also, I see that you are using the search from Elementor so I suggest you use our default search instead of Elementor’s and check there the issue again.

Kind Regards

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)