Home Forums WoodMart support forum Search results on search landing page

Search results on search landing page

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

blt
    Participant

Hello,
    setting up our woocommerce store but something is wrong when I do searches.

The ajax results works fine, but when I hit enter and this page comes, it gives empty results (note saying empty)

http://domain.com/?s=test&post_type=product

If I remove post_type=product it works.

What is wrong, setting or source code? I did a fresh install last week with the latest theme and woocommerce.

blt
    Participant

Hello,
    having a similar problem when using the widget “woodmart woocommerce layered nav”. I am being redirected to the domain.com/?filter_color=black (not staying on the category page)

What can be wrong?

Hello,

Thank you very much for choosing our theme and for contacting us.

Please deactivate all the plugins not related to the theme and switch the parent theme, check the issue, if the problem remains, leave the plugins not activated and provide the site admin access to the private area

Best Regards

blt
    Participant

Credentials below

Hello,

Please check the credentials I cannot log in

If you have any IP or country blocking plugins/ configurations, disable them for the period of the problem-solving.

Best Regards

blt
    Participant

Please use this password. And please remove the image from last post.

Hello,

As soon as the plugins have been deactivated seem the search works properly I am checking your site and do not see the problem now. Please check the search now. Specify the problem. I will delete the screen.

Best Regards

blt
    Participant

Hello

Hello,

Please, create and add a few more products for each attribute so that I could check. Now you have one product in each attribute. There is just nothing to filter. https://gyazo.com/271ea0fec2e6e5cf91cb6fc8126eb621 You should scroll the page down to see the filtering results

Best Regards

blt
    Participant

Hello, thank you for helping me.

Hello,

Please check the issue on one of the default themes to see that it is not our theme option. This is the way Woocommmerce work and our theme does not influence.

Best Regards

Tagged: 

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)