Home Forums WoodMart support forum Search results pagination issue

Search results pagination issue

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Uno
    Participant

1st i have checked there are no issues with 2021 theme.
    When i search the product as a result i have several pages but every new page shoes the same products. When i do refresh the page products are changing but my customers for sure wont do this.
    On the page i also have this error:
    polyfills.js:27 Unhandled Promise rejection: Cannot read property ‘token’ of undefined ; Zone: <root> ; Task: Promise.then ; Value: TypeError: Cannot read property ‘token’ of undefined
    or this one:
    main.min.js?ver=1.5.2.8:1 Uncaught ReferenceError: the_ajax_script is not defined
    at main.min.js?ver=1.5.2.8:1
    at main.min.js?ver=1.5.2.8:1

How can i fix it?

Thank you in advance!

Hello,

Please provide me with the steps to reproduce the issue to check it myself and help you out accordingly.

Regards.
    Xtemos Studios

Uno
    Participant

Hey. Issue solved.
    The reason was in plugin: Advanced AJAX Product Filters by beRocket.
    It was assigning and creating additional code.

Thank you in any case.

Hello,

We are Glad that you managed to resolve the issue by yourself. You are Great!!!

Let us know if there’s anything else we can do for you! You can always reach us at any time. We are always here to help you.

Have a wonderful day.

Topic Closed.
    Best Regards.

Lexp
    Participant

Hi,

Just a quick question as I wanted to use this Filter plugin also: does this mean the plugin is not compatibel with the theme?

Hello,

@Lexp
    Sorry but we could not suggest you with any plugin. Because we haven’t tested our theme with such a plugin.

And in the future, if you have queries then please create a new topic and don’t ask questions in other customer topics.

Topic Closed.
    Best Regards.

Tagged: 

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Search results pagination issue’ is closed to new replies.