Home Forums Basel support forum search title

search title

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

esthetis
    Participant

Hi,

I was advise to create a widget in order to use the full size search bar in the middle of http://www.dermastore.ch

the problem persists after any updates: the search title is automatically added in the attached widget

Please let me know if there is a way to prevent it or any other option

Kind regards

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

You will have to remove it manually. For now, there is no option to prevent appearing the title.

Best Regards

esthetis
    Participant

Hi,

It last for more than 1 year now and you still haven’t found a solution.

I think you can at least add a code in the functions.php to systematically remove the title in the widget

this is your bug not ours

regards
    Pier

Hello,

We shall consider the way to solve it, however, such happens regardless of the theme.

Best Regards

esthetis
    Participant

Yes but now it’s a lot of time and the Search will constantly appear to customer.

I don’t ask you some customization but you should fix now to give the option for a full length search bar without any issue

I don’t pay the support to always receive the same answer

Hello,

We shall try our best to investigate and get back to you.

Best Reards

Hello,

Please provide the site admin access. The staging site you provided earlier does not have the search widget.

Best Regards

esthetis
    Participant

HI,

Please test on your environement by adding the changes you sent me.

I should be tested on your hosting with all devices and added on your next update release

We can not manually change the code after every theme update.

Thank you for your understanding

Hello,

I have already tested on my side, I have switched the theme, deleted and uploaded again and search title does not appear on my side. http://prntscr.com/o2vsjl

Please provide the site admin access, page URL (if it is not the header) and steps to reproduce the problem.

Best Regards

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)