Home Forums WoodMart support forum Searchbar in sticky menu not showing

Searchbar in sticky menu not showing

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

App8047
    Participant

Hi,
    I have a logo on the left, and search bar with Fibo and cart icon on the right. The logo shows upon scrolling in the sticky header, and the cart, but not the search bar.

How can I also include the search bar as well? With a lot of scrolling, it’s quite important to be able to access it. I couldn’t find any specific settings in the Header builder and assumed since it’s in the same row as the logo and cart that it would also be sticky and visible upon scrolling as well.

Many thanks.

Please see attached.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Sorry to hear about the inconvenience, can you please share valid WP-ADMIN Login details of your Site in the below listed format on which you are facing the issue so that we can proceed further and check the issue on your Site and assist you accordingly.

WP-ADMIN URL:
    WP-ADMIN USERNAME:
    WP-ADMIN PASSWORD:

Best Regards

App8047
    Participant

Hi Aizaz, pls see details below in private content.
    Many thanks for investigating.

Hello,

The mentioned change regarding the Sticky Header has been done on your Site: https://ibb.co/FxsPg7p

The Search Bar is now showing in the Sticky Header too.

Best Regards

App8047
    Participant

Perfect – thanks so much!

Most Welcome!!!.

I’m so happy to hear you are pleased with the Theme and Support. XTEMOS strives to deliver the best customer experience, and it makes our day to hear we have accomplished that.

We count ourselves lucky to have you as a customer. You can always reach us at any time. We are always here to help you.

Thanks for contacting us.
    Have a great day.

Topic Closed.
    Best Regards.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Searchbar in sticky menu not showing’ is closed to new replies.