Home Forums WoodMart support forum searching on my woocomerce inventory by using the barcode of the product

searching on my woocomerce inventory by using the barcode of the product

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

safwan
    Participant

im facing a problem with searching between products in woocomerce inventory. I need a solution for this problem please.
    because of the huge quantity of products on my website i need a way to search between them by using their barcode
    I have already added the barcode for the products but when i search on by righting the barcode in the ( search box ) in the woocomerce inventory i get no results. please let me know the solution or the plugin that i need to do that as fast as possible
    thank you in advance

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

May I request you check how it works with some default WordPress themes like TwentyTwenty or WooCommerce Storefront to understand is it our theme issue or not?

Looking forward to collaborating with you.

Kind Regards

safwan
    Participant

i have tried this and i contact wordpress service they told me to contact you to solve this problem

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Please describe in more detail with some screenshots of how can I replicate this issue on my side. Also, please provide access to the admin dashboard.

Kind Regards

safwan
    Participant

i sent you picture shows the barcode of the product that already entered. i searched on this product by entering its barcode but it did not appear you can notice the result of the search in the picture that attached i sent you the admin dashboard access. let me know how you can solve it please

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

Please confirm the permission for the plugin deactivation, switching to the parent theme. As soon as we complete the testing we will enable all back.

Looking forward to collaborating with you.

Kind Regards

safwan
    Participant

I confirm

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

I have checked it with the default “Storefront” theme and there is the same behavior with the search by barcode. It means that it’s not our issue because the default theme shows the same results.

https://monosnap.com/file/ncOmsbzftpTF29fevqG914SIwWyiTq

In general, Products are related to WooCommerce so you should contact their support team for further solutions.

Kind Regards

safwan
    Participant

thank you for your effort. did you return the activation of the plugin as they were before?

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

I didn’t turn off the plugins, only changed the theme.

I appreciate your patience, understanding & cooperation in this regard.

Kind Regards

safwan
    Participant

i just have an issue accessing the WooCommerce page and product page after you enter the cPanel. did you change anything? because Im also no more seeing a change in my theme!

safwan
    Participant

the problem is solved no need to see it thank you in advance

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

Glad that everything is sorted out.

In case you need any additional help, I’d be more than happy to assist you.

Have a good day!

Kind Regards

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘searching on my woocomerce inventory by using the barcode of the product’ is closed to new replies.