Home Forums WoodMart support forum Second product page question

Second product page question

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

tchubb
    Participant

I am trying to create a second product page, that uses your mason setting to replicate a photo gallery but instead of the images only being photos they will have the option to buy since they are all items for sale.

Since I am new on the theme I am still confused on how to do basic processes. What I have done so far is I have looked at the ajax product tabs page, I see my products populated and many different styles there, I try to save one of the elements and import it into a new page, but I can’t get it to populate with items. Further more the same menu doesn’t popup where it allows me to select the type of overlay i want and the type of style like masonry.

Can you point me to some tutorials you have on this or just explain to me how I wouldachieve something like this?

I am looking forward to building many sites with your software but I am just confused right now, thanks.

tchubb
    Participant

looking through your support, I seee that what I am looking for may be in the woodmart template library, but whe nI try to load that nothing loads? Is this supposed to load

like in the video here:

https://xtemos.com/docs/woodmart/templates-library/

Hello,

1) I have visited your website. You don’t need to set the modules one by one. You can use our premade demos that you can set up according to your needs.

Please Go to WoodMart >> Base Import >> Import Base Version first then you can select the demo layout.

Then Go to WoodMart >> CSS Generator >> Generate CSS.

Then you can keep the modules you want and delete the other ones.

2) I have activated the WoodMart theme on your website and edited the page with wp-bakery page builder and the template library is working absolutely fine.

Screenshot for Clarification: https://ibb.co/j5YNHh8

Best Regards.

tchubb
    Participant

I do not know what you did but you not only ignored my information that we need to work onnly on the staging site, the staging site is no longer working and all the work I did on it in the past two days is not available?

Furthermore I tried to make a new age on the live site and to access the woodmart template library and I could not access it.?

Please explain how you did this, that is how did you access the woodmart template library? And also any idea on how to get my stagin site back. I was hoping for a launch by monday but now it looks like I have to redo a ton of work because you did something to delet my staging site.?

tchubb
    Participant

I was able to get the staging environment back and I just ddeployed it to the main site to avoid any future mistakes. So you can still login with the same details and try to tell me how you got the woodmart template library because I am still not able to get it on new pages?

tchubb
    Participant

Any update on this? Because I do not see the template library appearing like how you mentioned in the screenshot?

Can you login and check or show me how to access it? Right now I click on new element and then I click on the tab that says woodmart template library but nothing comes up it just still shows the spinning wheel

tchubb
    Participant

I figured it out, I need to be in backend editor not front end for it to work

Hello,

We are Glad that you found the cause of the issue and managed to solve the issue by yourself. You are Great!!

Let us know if there’s anything else we can do for you! You can always reach us at any time. We are always here to help you.

Have a wonderful day.

Topic Closed.
    Best Regards.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Second product page question’ is closed to new replies.