Home Forums WoodMart support forum Secondary Language CSS Overrides Default Language CSS on the main menu

Secondary Language CSS Overrides Default Language CSS on the main menu

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

auttrade
    Participant

Dear Colleagues,
    I just installed WPML and started translating the site from English (which is the default language) to Arabic (which is the secondary language).
    What I got is: (as you can see from attached screenshots)

1- The Category menu layout in English changed to read Arabic CSS (screenshot attached)
    2- Search bar in English language also changed to Arabic layout.
    3- Main Navigation Menu layout in Arabic is not in the proper place.

Is it possible to advices what are the procedures to take in this case?
    Thanks.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Thank you very much for choosing our theme and for contacting us.

I am checking your site and I do not see the problem https://gyazo.com/9c58088571122cf3a5232bd2b2a269d8

I think it is the issue of the browser cache, please clean the cache and check again.

Best Regards

auttrade
    Participant

Dear Elise,

Many thanks for your prompt response.
    Actually, I managed to solve all issues on my site except the Promo Banner Links which is still not working up to this moment.
    Can you please provide some assistance with the link on promo banners as it always take me back to the home page.

Many thanks in advance for your kind assistance.

auttrade
    Participant

Hi again,

Just wanted to say that the promo links works fine on the Arabic home page but not working at all on default home page which is English.
    One more thing, the links on the topbar right menu in the arabic page is not working as well. Thanks.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Your screen shows the menu. You need to synchronize the menu. Please refer to the WPML documentation or contact their support. https://wpml.org/documentation/getting-started-guide/translating-menus/

Best Regards

auttrade
    Participant

Dear Elise,

Thanks. What about the links on the promo banners that are not working?

Hello,

The promo banners’ links are not synchronized. You need to change them manually in each translation.

Best Regards

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)