Home Forums Basel support forum Secondary Menu Removed in Mobile Version

Secondary Menu Removed in Mobile Version

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

robertarrow
    Participant

I have moved the site to the correct domain. The owner is concerned about the secondary menu being removed in the mobile menu, as most of his users register for an account using their mobile device. Is there any way to combine the two menus in the mobile menu and remove the LOGIN/REGISTER that is added by default.

By the way, we just bought your theme again for the real hairterprise.com project! Let me know if you need the access to the site again. Thanks!

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Thank you for purchasing another license of our theme.

We suggest you create a different menu as a mobile navigation and add any items you want to see there. You can do this in Appearance -> Menus, create a new menu and check it to be “Mobile menu”.

As for login/register so you could hide them by adding this code snippet to the custom CSS area in Theme Settings

.mobile-nav .header-links {
        display: none;
    }

Regards

robertarrow
    Participant

That worked perfectly. I didn’t know there was an option to create a different mobile menu, thank you for the heads up! The client loves his site by the way. Thanks for all of your help! Couldn’t have done it without you guys!

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

We are very happy that you are creating your website with our theme and your client loves it 🙂

Feel free to contact us with any questions or concerns you may have.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Secondary Menu Removed in Mobile Version’ is closed to new replies.