Home Forums WoodMart support forum Section divider

Section divider

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

matthias
    Participant

Hi,
    in your demo “mobile app” there is a nice divider section, please find screenshot attached.
    I have tried to copy this, but unfortunately I have a white gap between the elements. I would like to have zero gap between those two elements.
    I have tried to switch “overlap” function to “on”, but the gap is still there.
    Do you have a little hint for me how to reach this?

Thanks!

Regrads,
    Matthias

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

You need to edit the page with the page builder and edit the section and in the style tab > click in the shape divider and set the bottom shape.In the first section you need to set the bottom divider and in the second section, you need to set the top divider.

Best Regards.

matthias
    Participant

Hi,
    I tried, but there is a white gap between the rows, see attached. Is this by default? Can this be removed?

Thanks

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

You can find the option in the Design tab for WP bakery page builder and the Advanced tab for Elementor to remove the white space.
    https://xtemos.com/docs-topic/top-and-bottom-paddings/

Best Regards.

matthias
    Participant

Thank you, it’s solved

Sounds Great! that your issue has been solved.

I’m so happy to hear you are pleased with the Theme and Support. XTEMOS strives to deliver the best customer experience, and it makes our day to hear we have accomplished that.

We count ourselves lucky to have you as a customer. You can always reach us at any time. We are always here to help you.

Thanks for contacting us.
    Have a great day.

Topic Closed.
    Best Regards.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Section divider’ is closed to new replies.