Home Forums WoodMart support forum Section title disappeared from my account page

Section title disappeared from my account page

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

LivaR
    Participant

Hi!

Could you please help and precise how to get back section title in My Account page? Please see screenshot. This section is for address.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Sorry to say but your Site right now is on Maintenance mode so we are unable to view the issue.

Kindly, please share your Site WP-ADMIN Login details in the Private Content field so that we can check this concern on your Site and help you out accordingly.

Best Regards

rakkomedia
    Participant

I also got the exactly same issue.
    Did you solve this?
    If so, can you share how you did it?

Best regards

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

@rakkomedia
    : Sorry to hear about the inconvenience. Kindly, please share your Site WP-ADMIN Login details in the Private Content field so that we can check this concern on your Site and help you out accordingly.

Best Regards

LivaR
    Participant

Admin access

Hello,

@LivaR
    : Firstly, we have confirmed this issue from our Test Site, the Edit Address end-point was appearing there. So, this isn’t a Theme end issue this clears the fact.

On your Site, we tried to check this concern with one of the default WordPress themes like Storefront and the Edit Address end-point on your Site wasn’t appearing with that too: https://snipboard.io/EiProb.jpg

It wasn’t appearing with one of the other default WP themes like Twenty Twenty Three too: https://snipboard.io/FCR5rX.jpg

So, this issue seems to be specifically happening on your Site. You might want to consult the WooCommerce Support in this regard, they can guide you better with this.

Best Regards.

LivaR
    Participant

all good now.

Most Welcome!!!.

I’m so happy to hear you are pleased with the Theme and Support. XTEMOS strives to deliver the best customer experience, and it makes our day to hear we have accomplished that.

We count ourselves lucky to have you as a customer. You can always reach us at any time. We are always here to help you.

Thanks for contacting us.
    Have a great day.

Topic Closed.
    Best Regards.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Section title disappeared from my account page’ is closed to new replies.