Home Forums WoodMart support forum Section title font, Mobile Menu Sidebar etc.

Section title font, Mobile Menu Sidebar etc.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

luda
    Participant

Hi,

first of all: what a great theme, appreciate your work! i’ve tried to find answers for my concrete issues in already opened threads, but i couldn’t so i decided to create an own topic. šŸ™‚

1. Customize the font of “Section Titles”
    I uploaded some custom fonts (in all formats, they work) and only want them to be displayed as “Section Titles”. I think i just don’t know how to refer it correctly in Advanced Typography area or anywhere elese. I tried “.section-title”, but nothing happened (probably i just did wrong).

2. Mobile Menu Sidebar
    You got already faced with this issue. I want to switch the “Browse Categories” (to the left side) and “Menu” (to the right side) buttons. Do i have to change my categories to pages to display them on the left side in the sidebar and appearing first when hitting the mobile menu button and vice versa changing my pages to categories to show up on the right side?

3. Mobile Shop Menu only to display on mobile device
    I want the mobile shop (category/page) menu only to be displayed on mobile device (and not on desktop) as you can see here in the following screenshots of your demo.
    Mobile SHop Menu_1
    Mobile Shop Menu_2

If it’s possible how does it affect the issue “2. Mobile Menu Sidebar” when i switch categories to pages?

4. Display “Sort products”-dropdown in the shop theme style (font etc.)
    How can i change the shop “sort product”-dropdown that it fits the overall theme style?
    Here a screenshot:

Best regards,
    Lukas

Hello,

First of all thanks for choosing our Theme, we are glad to be you in the WoodMart WordPress family :-).

1) You can target the following class to access the section title.

"woodmart-title-container"

2) Unfortunately, there is no option in theme settings to move the categories menu to the left side on the mobile menu. It requires customization and this is beyond our limitations and support policy.

3,4) Unfortunately, Currently I am unable to see the screenshot. Please make sure that you added the screenshot you attached to check it myself and help you out accordingly.

Best Regards.

luda
    Participant

Thanks for the fast response!

ad 1) gracias, i will try that.

ad 2) ok, i understand. but is it possible to display the categories on the left side when i transform them into pages? and will the be a future update to adapt this?

ad 3) sorry for the broken links, one more try:

https://ibb.co/G2DnJCZ
    https://ibb.co/HnGbgpX

ad 4) now you can see:

https://ibb.co/QDkbJCB

Best regards.

Hello,

You are Most Welcome.

I saw the screenshots you attached.

1) To hide the categories in shop title from the desktop you need to add the following Custom CSS in the Custom CSS for Desktop area under Theme Settings >> Custom CSS.

.nav-shop .woodmart-product-categories.has-product-count {
    display: none;
    }

2) Unfortunately you could not be on the left side as I mentioned in my previous reply. We will keep your suggestion in mind and will forward it to the development department and if they found it useful then it will be added in the near future update of the theme.

3) Unfortunately, you could not have the same styling for the dropdown in the shop as you mentioned in the screenshot because there is no option in Theme Settings. Please provide with some more explanation how do you want to change the style of the drop down to check it myself and help you out accordingly.

Best Regards.

luda
    Participant

ad 1) i followed your instructions and put the provided code into the custom desktop css field in the theme settings but nothing happened, really no consequences.. can you give me another hint/code? did i forget to adjust any additional settings?

ad 2) ok i understand that, would be great to see this in an future update. šŸ™‚

ad 3) i would like to change the font to the theme font (here: hkgroteskpro) and make the dropdown look like all the other dropdown menus as you can see for ex. in the fashion minimalism demo (no border).

Best regards, Lu

Hello,

1) Please make sure you have added the code correctly. If you still unable then provide admin panel login details of the website to check it myself and help you out accordingly.

2) You could not make the dropdown the same as you mentioned.To change the border from the default sorting select and change the font-family you need to add the following Custom CSS in the Global Custom CSS area under Theme Settings >> Custom CSS.

.woocommerce-ordering select {
    border: none;
    font-family: sanserif;
    }

Best Regards.

luda
    Participant

Hi,

1) i think i followed your instructions correctly, but still the category menu shows up in the shop page on desktop. i’ll provide you admin login..

2) unfortunately the code doesn’t change anything, only in firefox the font family got correctly displayed (after i had changed it to ‘hkgroteskpro’ in the code snippet). the border didn’t change, only the underline did disappear (should actually stay there)

3) other issues that came up:
    i don’t know where to change the text (cart page + mobile sidebar & wishlist page) and the icon (only cart icon) as you can see in the screenshots:
    https://ibb.co/sCSXFBm
    https://ibb.co/QPc2mFY

Gracias!

Hello,

1) I have removed the categories from desktop view. Please clear cache and check back.

Screenshot for Clarification: https://ibb.co/bXmNbn1

2) Unfortunately, you could not achieve your desired results with simple Custom CSS. It requires customization and this is beyond our limitations and support policy.

3) To translate the texts you need to install and use the loco translate plugin. You can watch the video in our detailed documentation in the following link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D3NsDdMzsls

4) To change the cart icon you need to add the following Custom CSS in the Global Custom CSS area under Theme Settings >> Custom CSS.

.cart-empty::before {
    content: "\f444";
    font-family: woodmart-font;
    }

Best Regards.

luda
    Participant

hi,

big up! you fixed it, thank you.

new issue popping up: extra paragraphs in the dropdown-menu i want to get rid of.

-> i imported and added my own icons (.svg) to the categories to show up in the category drop down menu, but together with the category titles (only the longer category titles/the ones with more letters) the layout crashes and adds an extra paragraph – even though there’s actually enough space to display category menu and icon in one single row.

here you can see a screenshot: https://ibb.co/MRfDmgN

i don’t know a way to fix this on my own, can you provide me the code to fix this and set the category rows back to original and equal height?

thank you and best regards!

Hello,

You are Most Welcome.

I saw the screenshot you attached. To make the height of the items the same. Please try and add the following Custom CSS in the Custom CSS for Desktop area under Theme Settings >> Custom CSS.

.categories-menu-dropdown .woodmart-nav-link {
    height: 44px;
    }

Best Regards.

luda
    Participant

Yess, that worked, gracias! Appreciate your kind support šŸ™‚

Most Welcome!!!.

Iā€™m so happy to hear you are pleased with the Theme and Support. XTEMOS strives to deliver the best customer experience, and it makes our day to hear we have accomplished that.

We count ourselves lucky to have you as a customer. You can always reach us at any time. We are always here to help you.

Thanks for contacting us.
    Have a great day.

Topic Closed.
    Best Regards.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Section title font, Mobile Menu Sidebar etc.’ is closed to new replies.