Home Forums WoodMart support forum select clothing size

select clothing size

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author

I am uploading products such as t-shirts to sell and I cannot make the user select the size they want of that garment when selecting a garment.

Hello,

Please make the full backup of your site as well as the Theme settings export and check the issue on the Storefront theme to detect if our theme causes the problem. Storefront is a free theme developed by Woocommerce.

Best Regards

I will review the indicated .. I do not know if it is feasible because it would be like starting all over again.

on the other hand … I want to remove the rrss icons that I don’t use as printerest and I don’t know where to do it.
    Besides changing the Login/register language .. how do I change it?

I attach a photo.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

You can disable share icons in the Theme Settings > Social profile > Share buttons and Clean URLs in the Links to the social profiles.

Best Regards

I did the indicated thing but the icons of access to the networks that I will not use continue to appear on my page. I want to get the twitter and printerest icons out of there

Attachments:

Hello,

Please provide your site admin access to the private area.

Best Regards

attached as requested.

at the same time can you see why I cannot make the user select the clothing size ?.

I attach a photo that I took from the demo of this template that if you can put sizes. I need to put a selection of size and color for the same garment to the clothes that I sell and when I enable it in product characteristics, only these data are put on the photo .. it does not appear as a selection option for the user.

Attachments:

Hello,

You have not cleared the fields for the networks you do not need, you left # that is why they were shown.

You have added the attributes, but did not configure the variable products: https://xtemos.com/docs/woodmart/variable-products-swatches/

Best Regards

Thanks a lot. now get it done.
    I have a problem if when I do this … the size and color attributes are automatically set in the photo of the product .. I don’t want that. can it be removed ?.

Attachments:

Hello,

In order to deactivate the attribute, navigate to Products > Attributes > enter the attribute and disable “Show attribute label on products”

Best Regards

Thank you!! I was able to solve the problems I had.

You are welcome! If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Tagged: ,

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘select clothing size’ is closed to new replies.