Home Forums WoodMart support forum SEO entry section dissipated from Page edit and Product Edit templates

SEO entry section dissipated from Page edit and Product Edit templates

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

innapk6
    Participant

I was working with this data just yesterday, but today I don’t see SEO section in editors. I cannot recall any setting changes since then/ Please? advaice

Hello,

As by default there is no SEO section provided by the theme for the Page edit and Product Edit templates. You might contains a third party plugin which added that functionality like “YOAST SEO plugin” or equivalent. And now those SEO options not shown due to deactivation of that plugin.

I advice you to activate that plugin again, which is responsible for that functionality and those SEO options in pages. This will surely fix the issue.

Best Regards.

innapk6
    Participant

Thank you for reply, but the problem is – I’ve never had YOAST SEO installed and don’t have is now. As far as I know, nothing has been changed in settings between moment when I worked with SEO section and moment, it disappeared. And I have no idea how to get it back.
    Thank you for any advise

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Anyway, there is no SEO section in our theme and WordPress by default so some plugin was installed on your website and added it.

innapk6
    Participant

I have found a plugin that was adding the SEO, not Yoast. It was deactivated by other site developer.
    But thanks anyway, Inna

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

You are welcome!

Tagged: ,

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘SEO entry section dissipated from Page edit and Product Edit templates’ is closed to new replies.