Home Forums WoodMart support forum SEO optimization

SEO optimization

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

atsvetanova12
    Participant

Hi, what could be the reason my site is super slow? I did a test with Google Page Speed ​​and the result is terrible. I installed the plugins they advised me, but I don’t see any result, I wrote to the hosting, they said that the problem is in the theme most likely. Could you give me some advice on how to fix the state of the site as I am just starting to upload products and the site is for a large company and should definitely not interact with users in this way. Thanks in advance!

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

In general, our theme is already optimized and doesn’t have too many resources to make your website slow. Most likely, your website performance suffers from the content you have added to your website. It may happen in case of too many plugins, large not optimized images, or other resources. So we suggest you remove unnecessary plugins, install some kind of JS & CSS optimizing plugins like WP Rocket. You can find our guide about how to optimize your website built with our themes here https://xtemos.com/wordpress-performance-optimization-the-ultimate-guide-in-2021/

Kind Regards

atsvetanova12
    Participant

Thanks!

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

You are welcome! In case you need any additional help, I’d be more than happy to assist you.

Have a good day!

Kind Regards

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘SEO optimization’ is closed to new replies.