Home Forums WoodMart support forum Separate Menu for mobile devices

Separate Menu for mobile devices

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

ahmed.skatessports
    Participant

Hi, I use a mega menu for desktop, but when I visit the site on mobile it shows only top-level menu names(like fitness) but does not show the products under the fitness category as it shows on desktop under the mega menu items.

I know that’s not possible coz the mega menu uses separate sections to load when hovering over a category.

The only solution is to have a separate mobile menu but there’s no option to have one under the same header builder.

Note: I don’t want to create a separate header and hide it on the desktop, in the same way, I have to hide the desktop header on mobile and tablet devices. This can make the website heavier.

Hello,

In your WordPress dashboard, go to “Appearance” > “Menus.”
    Create a new menu and add the menu items that you want to display on mobile devices.

Go to Woodmart Header builder > edit current Header > Within the header builder, there should be an option to switch between desktop and mobile views. Switch to the mobile view.

Configure the mobile menu element you added to use the newly created mobile menu. This way, the content you’ve set up in the new mobile menu will be displayed in the mobile header. You can display a separate menu for mobile and desktop.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards.

ahmed.skatessports
    Participant

Hi,
    1. There is no option to set a separate menu on mobile device in Header Builder, Check the video in the private content box:

2. if we enable “Show categories menu” option and add a new menu for mobile, the old menu still shows which we want to replace with new mobile menu. see the video in the private content box:

Thanks

Hello,

Go to Appearance > Menu > in the menu settings set the display location mobile side menu.
    Screenshot for clarification:
    https://postimg.cc/0zsDnmSK

Best Regards.

ahmed.skatessports
    Participant

Problem Solved, Thanks

Most Welcome!!!.

I’m so happy to hear you are pleased with the Theme and Support. XTEMOS strives to deliver the best customer experience, and it makes our day to hear we have accomplished that.

We count ourselves lucky to have you as a customer. You can always reach us at any time. We are always here to help you.

Thanks for contacting us.
    Have a great day.

Topic Closed.
    Best Regards.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Separate Menu for mobile devices’ is closed to new replies.