Home Forums WoodMart support forum Server configuration and wordpress/theme optimizations?

Server configuration and wordpress/theme optimizations?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

loveinaboxro
    Participant

Hello,

Can you guys share the way your demo website is optimized to get such high results on website speed tests? I am sure many people are wondering and wish to have it the same way..

As I was saying, I am interested in:
    – server side configuration.
    – WordPress “extra modules” (other than the ones required by the theme).
    – “Extra modules” configuration.
    – any other settings or tweaks.

Thank you very much guys for all your work!

Joe
    Participant

I’m running Nginx with Redis cache, FastCGI enabled for logged out users, and Google’s mod pagespeed for optimizations.

It loads pretty darn fast for me. Maybe you could give me some real world feedback on speed from your end?

https://parisbloom.com

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

In general, our theme is already optimized and don’t have too many resources to make your website slow. Most likely, your website performance suffers from the content you have added to your website. It may happen in case of too many plugins, large not optimized images or other resources. So we suggest you to remove unnecessary plugins, install some kind of JS & CSS optimizing plugins like Better WordPress Minify and a caching plugin like WP Super Cache. Personally, we use WP Rocket for the optimization but it is a paid plugin for WordPress. You can configure CDN with KeyCdn for example as well. Also, you can use GTmetrix tool to see what makes your website slow and optimize these parts of your website.

Kind Regards
    XTemos Studio

loveinaboxro
    Participant

@joecole1 Thank you for the tips. Yes it works fast 🙂

@Artem
    Temos The only things I have installed are optimization tools like WP Super cache and Wordfence for security. From some tests, Revslider and Yith Favorites seem to make most duplicate queries to DB.. No images added, just the ones from the demo content.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Yes, these plugins may be not perfectly optimized but in general, they will not harm your website performance.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)