Home Forums WoodMart support forum Set Column Number for category pages

Set Column Number for category pages

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Thora
    Participant

Hello,

on category pages the customer can can determine how many columns should be displayed in the grid or if he want to see the products as list (as set in the theme options under “Product archive > Products grid”), as you can see it here above the products:
    https://woodmart.xtemos.com/shop

But when there are only sub-categories and no products within a category, the grid/list settings for the customer are missing – and the categories are shown in the last set view. That’s a confusing behaviour.

Is it possible to also show the grid/list settings on these categories and/or is it possible to set the view for these categories on a fixed setting (e.g. the default view) regardless of the customer’s choice?

• This topic was modified 2 years, 3 months ago by Thora.

Hello,

You can disable it or change in the Theme Settings > Product Archive > Grid: https://gyazo.com/ff89af422cd805e0be9055017e75eaa7

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Thora
    Participant

Hello,

I would be very pleased if you could read my first message carefully.

The mentioned setting and display for the customer works only for categories that contain products, but not for categories that contain only subcategories.

This is the HTML code:

<div class="shop-loop-head">
    	<div class="wd-shop-tools">

</div>
    	<div class="wd-shop-tools">
    								<div class="wd-show-sidebar-btn wd-action-btn wd-style-text">
    				<a href="#" rel="nofollow">Filter</a>
    			</div>
    					</div>
    </div>

Hello,

I have submitted the issue to our developers and we will get back to you asap.

Best Regards

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)