Home Forums Basel support forum Set Feautered Product Category

Set Feautered Product Category

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

eroweglana
    Participant

Hi,

Seems like a simple issue but I can not find the way to set featured Product Categories on the front Page. This may be done through Visual Composer, but I cannot load Visual Composer (I just get endless loading screen) Theme, WordPress and Woocommerce are updated to current releases.

Any fix for this issue?

Regards

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Yes, this section can be edited with Visual Composer but if it doesn’t work at all, please provide us your admin access and disable all additional plugins not related to our theme. We will check this out.

Regards

eroweglana
    Participant

Thank you. Please find login info below.

I have deactivated any plugin not related to the theme. However Visual Composer never worked for me, even when just after installing Basel them on blank website

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

We just checked and see that Visual Composer works correctly. Could you please provide some screenshots or steps to reproduce the issue?

eroweglana
    Participant

That’s weird. I’m using both Firefox and Chrome to test this issue.

Simple steps to recreate issue.

1. Visit homepage
    2. In Developer Bar along top of page click “Edit with Visual Composer”
    3. Result is either constant visual composer loading symbol or just blank screen

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Sorry, we tested backend mode only. Frontend seems to be not working on your website because of some JS error that may be caused by problems in your server or WordPress installation configuration

https://gyazo.com/2a1dd909e05932fc09b1e0d2f1b1b00a

Regards

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)