Home Forums WoodMart support forum SET PRODUCT CATEGORY WIDGET IMAGES

SET PRODUCT CATEGORY WIDGET IMAGES

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

pati@zubidesign.com
    Participant

Hi,
    I am setting the product category widget on the home of my web, and I have set the thumbnail image in each category.
    When I set the categories I want to show on the back, only 2 categories are showing the image. I set 3 bu I only see 2 of them, why? The 3 blocks are copy pasted with same settings, but only 2 categories are working.

Thank you!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

I saw the screenshots you attached. While you are using the product categories module of the Wp-Bakery page builder then you don’t need to use it separately to display each category. You need to use it just one time and setup it’s settings according to your requirements.

Screenshot for Clarification: https://ibb.co/4JyXpMM
    Result: https://ibb.co/r5M2H5q

This will surely fix the issue.

Best Regards.

pati@zubidesign.com
    Participant

Ok thank you!!

And why depending on the category, the widget cuts the picture or let it longer than the other categories pictures?

Thank you

Hello,

You are Most Welcome!!.

I have visited your website. Please Edit Page >> Edit the Product Categories Module >> Set layout to default.

Screenshot for Clarification: https://ibb.co/SxxPbVJ

Clear cache and check back. This will fix the issue.

Best Regards.

pati@zubidesign.com
    Participant

Hi,

I set the layout to default and clear cache.
    The images still cut on different sizes.
    ¿What can I do? May I cut every thumbnail product category image on 1:1?
    Thank you!

Hello,

It seems that you are not using images of the same sizes that is why it is behaving like that.

You can try adding image cropping 1:1 from Appearance >> Customize >> Product Images.

Clear cache and check back. If the problem continues then please provide with admin panel login details of the website to check it myself and help you out accordingly.

Best Regards.

pati@zubidesign.com
    Participant

Hi I have problems with the product categories on the mobile version. The names of the categories appear below the image instead appearing over it.
    Is there a way to edit the mobile version of the web, keeping the desktop settings? An hiding things that we don’t want to see on the mobile

Thank you,

Hello,

I have visited your website. The categories styling inherits from the desktop styling. Unfortunately, there is no option available in Theme Settings to choose different styling of modules for mobile and desktop. You cannot change the styling of the categories module for mobile.

Because, It requires customization and this is beyond our limitations and support policy.

Best Regards.

pati@zubidesign.com
    Participant

OK, thank you.
    And is it possible to preview everything in mobile with a button/plugin or something?

Hello,

Unfortunately, you couldn’t make everything on mobile to load with a button. It requires customization and this is beyond our limitations and support policy.

Best Regards.

pati@zubidesign.com
    Participant

Ok, thank you!

Most Welcome!!!..

Well, @pati@zubidesign.com!.., it’s been great chatting with you! I hope I resolved your issues thoroughly.

Let us know if there’s anything else we can do for you! You can always reach us at any time. We are always here to help you.

Have a wonderful day.

Topic Closed.
    Best Regards.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘SET PRODUCT CATEGORY WIDGET IMAGES’ is closed to new replies.