Home Forums Basel support forum Setting up email subscribers

Setting up email subscribers

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Niletagroup
    Participant

I have been having alot of problems setting up my email on the coming soon page. Using the demo template along with my mailchimp 4 wp shortcode was not sending the emails to mailchimp or registering them on my site as users. The subscriber was also not receiving any confirmation email that they had signed up. I ended up using the embed code from my mailchimp account instead of mailchimp 4 wp shortcode. Now subscribers are showing up in my mailchimp account but they are still not showing as subscribers on my website or receiving any confirmation email. What am I doing wrong.

Hello,

Thank you very much for choosing our theme and contacting the support.

Please explain in more details what problems do you have with setting the email on coming soon page. Do you mean the contact form?

Using the demo template along with my MailChimp 4 wp shortcode

Please advice if you have set your MailChimp and checked on your own created page? Does it work correctly?

The subscriber was also not receiving any confirmation email

Please note it depends on the setting of your MailChimp account and MailChimp plugin.

I ended up using the embed code from my MailChimp account instead of MailChimp 4 wp shortcode.

The plugin supports only shortcode.

Now subscribers are showing up in my MailChimp account but they are still not showing as subscribers on my website or receiving any confirmation email

Please make sure you have configured you MailChimp account correctly.

Best Regards

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)