Home Forums WoodMart support forum Several changes on head

Several changes on head

Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author

malbersado
    Participant

Hello.

I need to make multiple changes to the head, but I can’t find a way to do it:

In the above RRSS icons the order should be: INSTAGRAM – FACEBOOK – PINTEREST – MAIL – WHATSAPP – TELEGRAM
    In the header of the page, the Mail is not to share the page, but to contact us. It should lead you to write us an email, not to share our website with other users.
    Shorter search bar. There must be the same space between the search bar and the logo, as between the logo and the LOGIN-REGISTER

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

RRSS icons the order – HTML structure does not allow solving it by custom CSS. Such modification requires complicated customization which is not covered by our support.

You can disable the mail sharing in the Theme Settings > Social network > Share buttons. Then add an icon with the link assigned to the page where you have your contact form.

As for the Search form you can add Empty space elements on both sides of the Search element in the Header Builder. https://xtemos.com/docs/woodmart/header-builder/add-edit-builder-elements/

Best Regards

malbersado
    Participant

Thank you. I have another question. When I put a series of customer comments next to a box with instagram, the arrows to move between comments mount above the instagram box. I’ve tried to give it some leeway, but they still mount.

malbersado
    Participant

I attach image.

Attachments:

Hello,

Please provide the site admin access as well as the page URL to the private area.

Best Regards

malbersado
    Participant

I provide you access

Hello,

Please add this code to the Theme Settings > Custom CSS > Global:

body .woodmart-carousel-spacing-30 .owl-nav>div[class*=next] {
        right: -20px;
    }
    body .woodmart-carousel-spacing-30 .owl-nav>div[class*=prev] {
        left: -20px;
    }

Best Regards

malbersado
    Participant

It´s works. Thanks!

You are welcome! If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

malbersado
    Participant

Another change.

I need to put the same font and size for the “see more products” button as for the “new”, “best seller” and “offers” buttons.

Attachments:

Hello,

I can provide custom CSS and all the tab titles would change the size, it is not possible to change one.

Please add this code to the Theme Settings > Custom CSS > Global for load more button:

body .woodmart-products-load-more {
    font-size:14px;
    }

Change the size (14px) as per your needs.

Best Regards

malbersado
    Participant

Hello.

Two more questions.

I’ve made a layout of the product with a look for the desktop version (attached screenshot called desktop.jpg). But in the mobile version and only in the mobile version, I would like to have an option to have the content in a drop-down menu and if the user wants to see it, click and deploy it (attached screenshot called mobile.jpg). How can I do it?

Another question. I put this gif in a promo banner:

https://test.nicolasito.es/wp-content/uploads/Lampara-globo-nicolasito-animacion-2.gif

But instead of being animated, it stays static. Why don’t you load this gif correctly into the promo banner? (attached screenshot called gif.jpg)

Attachments:

Hello,

The product page tabs are transformed into an accordion by default.

You cand hide the column on mobile and create another column with the accordion element and configure it to show on mobile only.

Unfortunately, our Promo Banners do not support gif format.

Best Regards

malbersado
    Participant

Sorry, can you explain to me how to create another column with the accordion element and configure it to show on mobile only or where can I read documentation to do that?

I have more questions. How can I change the style of the “see more products” button so that it is displayed in blue and the text is white? I attached a screenshot with the name button.jpg

In the theme I was using until now, when I had a product with variations and I put it on sale, there was a message that said “from XX ?” crossed out and next to it “from XX ?” with the final price (attached screenshot called old.jpg).
    In your theme, I don’t see the option in the case of products with variations of being able to show the lowest price crossed out so that the discount can be seen on the product (attached screenshot called new.jpg). How can I add it?

And the last question. When translating into Spanish. The circles that mark promotions on the products have stopped being circles and are oval. How can I put them back with a circle? (attached screenshot called circle.jpg)

Attachments:

Hello,

1. can you explain to me how to create another column Here are the video tutorials: https://wpbakery.com/video-academy/add-row-column-wpbakery-page-builder-wordpress/?v=9025a1ae8c64

https://wpbakery.com/video-academy/control-elements-different-devices-responsive-column-controls/?v=9025a1ae8c64

https://wpbakery.com/video-academy/work-tabs-accordions-tours-wpbakery-page-builder-wordpress/?v=9025a1ae8c64

2. the style of the “see more products”

Please add this code to the Theme Settings > Custom CSS > Global:

body .whb-sticked .main-nav .item-level-0.current-menu-item > a   {
        color:red;
    	background:yellow;
    }
    body .whb-sticked .main-nav .item-level-0 > a {
        color: yellow;
    }

Set the colors as per your needs.

3. “from XX ?” crossed out and next to it “from XX ?”

It seems you have disabled showing the prise. Please check in the Theme Settings > Shop > find Hide "to" price option and disable it.

4. stopped being circles and are oval The word became bigger and stretched the label. I can increase the height to make it round, however, the label would overlay the product image considerably.

Best Regards

malbersado
    Participant

3. “from XX ?” crossed out and next to it “from XX ?”

It seems you have disabled showing the prise. Please check in the Theme Settings > Shop > find Hide “to” price option and disable it. –> I had it turned off, but what I want is for it to show the word “From” in front of the prices

4. stopped being circles and are oval The word became bigger and stretched the label. I can increase the height to make it round, however, the label would overlay the product image considerably. –> Can you send to me CSS to test it?

2. the style of the “see more products”

I put the CSS code you sent me to change the button, but it didn’t change the color.

Attachments:

Hello,

3. Please add this code to the Theme Settings > Custom CSS > Global:

body  .price ins .amount:before {
        content:"to ";
    }
    .product-image-summary .summary-inner>.price:before{
    content:"from ";
    }

4. Please add this code to the Theme Settings > Custom CSS > Global:

.product-label {
        height:70px;
    }

2. Please replace the code for this one:

body .woodmart-load-more:hover, body .woodmart-load-more {
        color: white;
        border-color: blue;
    }
    body .woodmart-load-more {
        background-color:blue!important;
    }
    body .woodmart-load-more:not(:hover) {
        background-color:blue!important;
    }

Best Regards

malbersado
    Participant

Thanks! All works!

You are welcome! If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

malbersado
    Participant

More questions.

1. On the product page, you see two labels “new” and “offer”. I would like to see only “offer”. How can I do this? (attached screenshot called offer.jpg)

Attachments:

Hello,

You need to disable this plugin ‘yith-wcbm-badge` this label relates to it.

I am closing this topic as it has many different issues. It is not convenient to process. Please create a new one if you have any questions or need help.

Best Regards

Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)

The topic ‘Several changes on head’ is closed to new replies.